Flintlock Gallery's Privacy and Cookies Policy (www.flintlockgallery.co.uk)
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via [http://flintlockgallery.com] or via email. This policy is occasionally updated by us so we suggest you re-review from time to time.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
1. Information That We Collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
· Information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
· Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies.
3. Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
· To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
· To provide information to you relating to our partners’ products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
· To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties without your consent, except as required by UK law.
4. Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
5. Disclosing Your Information
· To our business partners in connection with the supply and delivery of our products to you
· In the event that we sell any or all of our business - to the buyer.
· Where we are required by law to disclose your personal information.
· To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
6. Third Party Links
7. Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested.8. Contacting Us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.orgOctober 2016